Thursday, June 14, 2018

.πŸŽ„πŸŽ‚πŸŽEvery time I see sun rises it is gift from heavenly father's amazing Grace love blessing.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


I know I should have responded earlier. The Eve and all is partly to blame. , but this book I'm reading has me engrossed. Its a bit sad, cause I'll finish this soon and will , again, find another like this. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I'll never be able to write like you. I like your responses. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Hi Guys.Merry Christmas for all.Be good & be happy.
Photo
Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees. Life is an adventure and a gift to share. Rotten apples, rotten kids, love and hate, classes to teach, fun and games, ways to grow. Friends of the family, nuts and franks, nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone. 

 Good time toads, plenty of freaks, frogs, fools, faces in the shadows. Movie nights, white knights, stars out in seats, good times. Stars out to ...Done and over.

 Repent over and over again, if needed, a couple of can short of a six pack, or the simple or slow have problems with the words truthful and honest. Knights to shine, moons white, darkness for the stars, gifts of dreams. 


Makes me read them a couple times to read all the message. I have some Facebook friends that write as you. They are strangers to me, as most of my  friends. But I still like reading what they say. The few friends and family I know ,its nice to stay in touch..πŸŽ„πŸŽ‚πŸŽEvery time I see sun rises it is gift from heavenly father's amazing Grace love blessing.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


If even at a distance for a few. I work tomorrow. Its going to be busy. Another worthy challenge. Peter pan at work. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Hi Guys.Merry Christmas for all.Be good & be happy.πŸŽ„πŸŽ‚πŸŽEvery time I see sun rises it is gift from heavenly father's amazing Grace love blessing.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bill Buster's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment