Friday, November 9, 2018

I remember the Hanes commercial .Tina Turner, Babe, Role Model For The Young At Heart.. I loved her legs. I always wanted great strong legs.


Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness. Enough for acts of kindness ever, or just self-serving still, as in forever and now...

"Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car."just saying!Good morning!!!!or not, great day on the right side of the grave. I remember the Hanes commercial .Tina Turner, Babe, Role Model For The Young At Heart.. I loved her legs. I always wanted great strong legs.

Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath And I'm still standing here, and you're miles away and I'm wondering why you left And there's a storm that's raging  through my frozen heart tonight I hear your name in certain circles .I remember the Hanes commercial .Tina Turner, Babe, Role Model For The Young At Heart.. I loved her legs. I always wanted great strong legs.

In The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil. TALES on Dark sides, man in the moon. Good times, happy dazes again. Man In Blue, Marines In Best Suit, Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Jose, military past and present. Round Worlds:

Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides.


FAMILYπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™Let the rope games begin 🐢🐢🐢 Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share.I remember the Hanes commercial .Tina Turner, Babe, Role Model For The Young At Heart.. I loved her legs. I always wanted great strong legs.


27530 Emory Ct

And it always makes me smile I spend my time thinking about you and it's almost driving me wild And there's a heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight  I ain't missing you at all (missing you) since you've been gone away (missing you), I ain't missing you (missing you) No matter what I might say (missing you) .

Party and play friends, for a meth drug dealer, 7605643510, crook, cheater, dream lover, sucker of dicks for fun and games 2014 freak in house...The Jewish Super-sized Freaks, gifts from the center of the earth. Tribe members with six faces to flip on a drop of a dime, flip the stacks of cards for the poker players, fun and games, for the dogs within. Seven snakes for the Jarrot Freak Shows on the down low. Happy and gay lifestyle to share.


Photo
 There's a message in the wire  and I'm sending the signal tonight You don't know how desperate I've become and it looks like I'm losing this fight In your world I have no meaning though I'm trying hard to understand and it's my heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight  I ain't missing you at all (missing you) since you've been gone away (missing you), I ain't missing you (missing you) No matter what my friends say (missing you)  there's a message that I'm sending out via telegraph to your soul and if I can't breach this distance stop this heartbreak overload .I remember the Hanes commercial .Tina Turner, Babe, Role Model For The Young At Heart.. I loved her legs. I always wanted great strong legs.

Hares Lost In Woods, Trips By Basket Cases, Nuts To Write, Fairy Tales,Bible Recaps 2. Tajanna Stinn, Wigs and caps of hares lost in the winds. Hope on over to the hair show, have lots of new ways to wear the wigs to top your head. Good times, treats to share, hares lost in the woods."I Am A Man" and "Equal Rights" are part of Anthony Armstrong's Civil Rights series.

 I ain't missing you at all ...ow...(missing you) since you've been gone away (missing you), I ain't missing you (missing you) No matter what my friends say (missing you) I ain't missing you I ain't missing you.. I can't lie to myself And there's a storm that's raging  through my frozen heart tonight I ain't missing you at all I ain't missing you..I remember the Hanes commercial .Tina Turner, Babe, Role Model For The Young At Heart.. I loved her legs. I always wanted great strong legs..missing you I ain't missing you, oh no I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you.. Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment