Monday, August 31, 2020

Marching For More:March 4th.Darkness for the dreams, lights on after the sunsets, stars out.

Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing.Whenever you all get time try to add some people in. I've got my work cut out for me. Two Facebook pages one group that I'm working on here.Marching For More:March 4th.Darkness for the dreams, lights on after the sunsets, stars out.

QUESTION... How'd you like to pull in an EXTRA six-figures per year...by simply serving as a matchmaker in the BILLION dollar unclaimed-money market? I have two companies that I work on during the day: a spiritual company plus a graphic design company. 
Marching For More:March 4th.Darkness for the dreams, lights on after the sunsets, stars out.

I can help you with what you need to get done on your land also!  (619) 922-7109.
Graves For You, Graves To Me, Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace, At The End Of Days On Earth.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches.



TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them).Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none.



No Service GIF


 A Facebook Messenger group So yeah, I got my work cut out for me. What a pain in the neck.What a pain in the neck.Wishes and hopes for a kind person, older and taller that has a degree or two and the wisdom of age to help guide me though the maze called life.Whenever you all get time try to add some people in.

Peter Pans, and the tall, dark, and shady man in the bright lights, the joker swinging in the wind, the funny and the furry, the sad and the blue man out tonight? Knock, Knock, Who Is There,What Time Is It, Where Did It Happen.

In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks. Wishes On Stars, Dreams In Works, Minds Over Matters. Penny Battles. LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK..ATG Radio Network.

THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.    Sorry" Me Me Me Me Me.Who's the Baddest MUTHAFUKKAH in the room.Gardens, Dining, Board Games, Piano, Travel do NOT mean "Sex": Views, Voices, Values, Dimes Dropped. 🎃🍭😂~ Jewish Proverb".


Bichon Frise GIF



No comments:

Post a Comment