Wednesday, February 3, 2021

I’ll probably never forget what happened today. I was insulted. I was berated.

 There are two systems of thought that are available for us to choose from. One is the love-thought system and the other is the fear- thought system. If we choose love, we will see the laws, principles and values of the Creator.

This is the age when self awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service. Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level. They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining....

How much does it matter, not at all, 'I am not young enough to know everything, rings to roses, rats to roaches, joy, and pain, clocks to watch, walks of fame, how to make a buck, to last a lifetime, or two. I’ll probably never forget what happened today. I was insulted. I was berated.


12HOUSESOFMAYHEARTHANDSHELP.WORDPRESS.COM

I’ll probably never forget what happened today. I was insulted. I was berated. History created, news today, tomorrow, notes on what the times in madness, was like. Faces in mask, faces blow away, busy living, or busy dying, hard to say. I’ll probably never forget what h…

Back In Time, Moozie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs. Have You Ever, Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks.
May be an image of outerwear and text that says 'IT'S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON'T SPEED IT UP'


Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Drugs, sex and rock and roll was the reason for the excuses and the fingers pointed at others to blame for deeds and action.Glory Dazes To Come, Treats, Trades, Tricks. Monkeys To Dodge. Frogs 2. Cheers, Chaps.WHAT CAN I DO * What can I do tonight In which the cold desperation.

If we choose fear, the results will be so paralyzing that it will cause us to take over and not rely on the Great Spirit. The fear-thought system will automatically cause attack, conflict, need to control over others. The love-thought system seeks peace of mind, unity and causes us to be love seekers.I’ll probably never forget what happened today. I was insulted. I was berated.

No comments:

Post a Comment