Saturday, May 1, 2021

Without Remorse is locked and loaded. Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.

YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!!Eyes Open YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy. Be who you want to be. Love, love, love! Don't change yourself to win someone's heart.


Games to pay, games with freaks to pay. Monkeys and snakes, into the woods, worlds away. Life as a candle in the wind. Lights out, dazes done in darkness, fools and frogs, food for fun. Snakes and frogs to fry, nights in the dark, hell to pay. Love me, Hate me., it really...

To The Delete Lover. May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels infest your armpits.The Fed Between a Rock and a Hard Place. Peter Schiff’s,Mafia.'NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'

 Without Remorse is locked and loaded.  Angels In The Air, Ghosts, Spooks, Birds In Winds, Songs In Dogwood Trees, Glory Dazes Done. Shining Lights, Leaders Of The Band, Hands To Hold, Dream Knights, History Of Love Lessons.


I do believe in human connections, but this... This isn't one of them.I mean, this is indistinguishable from sovcit stuff on its underlying claims. “My rights cannot be abridged for [reasons].” Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps, American Veterans .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel.

 I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man. I know, but here I am. I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else: a woman who enjoys writing and getting to know others through it. Without Remorse is locked and loaded. Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.


Good morning, top of the day, waves to make, do you have the time, history to create, starting over again.Ships to sail, mountains to climb, daily adventures to unfold, chances to take, choices to make, changes in the air. INDEPENDENT WOMEN. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment