Sunday, September 5, 2021

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

  THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I always look for — and usually find — the positive in any situation. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are…

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation. Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes, and wishes in the air. Miss Ever’s Boys.


 Ready To Turn Around, Persistence Pays Daily:SCCA Players Club!Sun City Civic Association Reviews, Ratings.Crooks To Rob You Blind. Who Let The Dogs Out?Rights to give, rights to take, tell us who lives with you, tell us who visits you at your house, want their state issued Identification cards, files to keep.The Avalon Management Group, AAMC®, a regional leader in Homeowner Association .Crooks To Rob You Blind. Who Let The Dogs Out?Sun City Civic Association Reviews, Rating.

Morning spin....The Cars.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.


Be disciplined, stay the course when things go south. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours.

ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love LOVE, DAD But your rest mine'. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.WHEREVER YOUR JOURNEY LIFE MAY YOU, you always be safe. 'I don't care,' officer responds.Good time, rights, reasons, seasons of love, laughter, dances in the streets. Me Me Me Me Me.

Another buzz kill. Jokes on land, jokers to poker players to ride, faces of snakes to devils :

I wish I lived on a beach.Hello,Just seen your post.I am interested if your still looking.Here's my recent pic.Mobile and Available...Blessings Daily, Lessons, Bumps In Road, Paths Crossed, Lucky Breaks, History Left To Create.Wishes.Donna Summer - A Hot Summer Night (1983).Back In Time,  Songs To Play, Reviews.

I AM GOING TO CRY .Women Knights.Hogs Need A Holiday, Views, Voices, And Values, Dimes To Drop, Cattle Drives, Heads To Count. Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN! People beware:
Pages to turn, stories to write. Motions Of Dreams, Mountains To Climb, Birds In Dogwood Trees. Saints and Sinners: Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Freaks, Tags .
LOVELIGHTSLESSONSLUCKYBREAKSGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Pages to turn, stories to write. Motions Of Dreams, Mountains To Climb, Birds In Dogwood Trees. Saints and Sinners: Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Freaks, Tags .
Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games . Whe...



 THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I always look for — and usually find — the positive in any situation. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are…Morning spin....The Cars.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’

Be disciplined, stay the course when things go south. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours.Morning spin....The Cars.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’


Be disciplined, stay the course when things go south. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment