Friday, December 31, 2021

I value our connection and simply ask you to like/follow us on social or subscribe for updates. That would mean the world to us.

 Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.

'Small steps in the right direction doubting are better than big ones in the wrong direction.'One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now.'THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.
May be a cartoon of animal and text that says 'LORD PROTECT PATTY FROM THE SPECIAL SAUCE, LETTUCE, CHEESE ,PICKLES, ONIONS AND SESAME SEED BUN. HALLEMOOJAH Scott 20 HoLy COw'


Jot that down.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.The Struggle" Sheri Spider Jarrot. On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends.

May be an anime-style image of text that says 'What horns do you want when you get to hell? 2 λ @memesyotros'


Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.No Ordinary Love .Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.I just need a moment to take a deep breath so I can reflect in the moment now, briefly on the past, and in prediction of the future...

Discover Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles Proud to be able to bring a little spotlight to REACHING NEWS: God is about to open doors, block distractions, renew your mind, and give you back your peace.Have an amazing day awesome people ! Night all. Quite poetic.

Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles available in Trade Paperback on Powells.com, also read synopsis and ...


One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.
 Asked you before about your service time and PTSD and never got a reply.  



They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.” 'Growing Up. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Discover Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles Proud to be able to bring a little spotlight to REACHING NEWS: God is about to open doors, block distractions, renew your mind, and give you back your peace.Have an amazing day awesome people ! Night all. Quite poetic.


Yesterday we attended the High School graduation for our youngest Kailani. She wanted to send out this message thanking all those who have supported her throughout this journey. Here is what she says.
“Dad your stern support helped me keep on task. You made things clear when I didn’t understand. I will continue to learn by asking questions I don’t understand”. ❤️❤️
“Mom you were hard for many reasons but, your constant support kept me on my toes. I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.❤️❤️
“To my sisters Ashlee and Nikki who didn’t cottle me so I could become more independent thank you”.❤️❤️
“To baby Z who made me laugh and keep my door closed”.😍
“Mr. Glenn and Mrs. Anne, Thank you for the gift, I will use it wisely for most of my needs and a little bit of my wants something my dad taught me.”🤣
“To Family and Friends who came to see me thank you so much for being here It was good to see you! 😀
The Graduate Kailani




3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates: "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 .Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.!Traveller. Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.






People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!No Ordinary Love .Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.


Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows, cattle, hippos, and land whales, fuck for time of day, lovers and haters:Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales:

Dances ​In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real.



BITCH I WILL THROW YOUR ASS IN THE TRUNK AND HELP THEM SEARCH FOR YOU... DON'T TEST ME!Heads To Count. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young.Make America White Again”. American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them. Good times, songs to sing,floating seven seas, pirate tales, boys and games. Ahhh....Treats. Tests Over Time. Blanks Draws, Battles Of Wits, Charms, Graces, Role Model For...
Nice to know, crooks and robbers, snakes in the grass, cash or credit to steal, day job, blow jobs to go....The Offices of Charles R. Jarrot - Beverly Hills, CA ... Death raths to float, jokes on bones in a box or seven snakes, Princes of frogs, Steven Jarrot, 7605643510 . Jewish and white liars, tips online to share. Thanks to sisters of color. Veterans dated, guys and drools, freaks and frogs, camping on the side of the road, parked at the beach. Land whales out to flip land sharks, to trick or trade, to eat while out for dazes. Friends that have snakes under the skin, crooks and robber, Jewish rites, frogs in glasses, mud views not clear to a sinner or a saint.
Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make.'HAVE FUN!'Wheels, Live And Learn, ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Glory… Happy hearts, happy hands, lots of joy and pleasures share, family members.Voices, Views, Values.

I value our connection and simply ask you to like/follow us on social or subscribe for updates. That would mean the world to us.


Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!I value our connection and simply ask you to like/follow us on social or subscribe for updates. That would mean the world to us.Man In Sky Notes: Clouds In Sky: Dung Swingers Monkeys To Dodgers. REFLECTIONS NOTES: Happy Dazes Again: Blog with hackers inside, Sheri and Rach Jarrot, butches, bitches, fag hags, land whales to date, trades for tricks, barter for cash and hair, wigs for hats today. Time on the cross, time in hell, hounds from hell loose. Birds and bees, monkeys to dodge, swingers on dogwood trees. Fun and games the whole night, gifts to share, tales and tweets, Facebook notes, pictures to copy, pictures to trade for the tales of the whales on land, land whales, cows and calves. OODLES times with groups, herds of whales, herds of jackasses, to date. Good news for the fruits and nuts, apples a day for the donkeys in the hills and valleys. History started, March 2011, continuing for several years, 2013 was the worst year, love and hate came apart, snakes out of their skin, lots of bumps in roads, classes on love and devotion, picked up a snake once, with 3000 more veterans lost and displace, here is another one, tales to share, schools of hard knocks. Lessons learned, from herds of monkeys. Steven Jarro, one veteran he likefor a minute one day long ago, his only experience working with a Veteran, he liked him more than his daughter Sher Beth, who he married and created the greatest Jewish White Star, and it was Steven Jay Jarrot, only reason to live, and their belief that my life was worth less than Rachel Jarrot, because she was the apple of the sires eye. Everyone was second or their to his second issue with a lack of natural hair, and she was the golden calf in his world, and that was the state of affairs, that he was and is a devil here on earth for the sake of love and devotion to the Cali Cow that he created. All the issues go around in circles back to the Cali Cow that is now a Coloralo Buffalo by choice, and he does not like it that she is a butte, bitch, and a whale, or a cow to buffalo, and this was her choice because her nose is in the air, and she likes to do everything on someone else dime, is the lifestyle that she lives. It is sad, that the sire thinks it is the school, that should be desired by all because his young fag hag kid, without a lot of natural hair left, because of the hate within, is how I see it, right or wrong, or reason may not be why. Not my kind of peiople. It is a long story, and I have pieces that I will share with you, as I have share this story from the begining, just because I was unable to find anybody to listen to this song and dance, is what I calll my life. What are the true words or labels that can be applied I am not sure, so this may be a little off the wall so to speck as I will write about it now, and limit who get to see and share my point of views. So you are the lucky one, and it is going to take a few minutes to look at the things that has happen after the trip to hell and back RV camping with Steve Jarrot, and his true face was not in my best interest and it made me sad to think that his mask was satan, and had to get out of that life with him, and the death of my net book was the end. At that time he was able to knock the clock off the wall and time stopped at 5:15 am in the morning, and I was shocked awake from the angry outburst of a serial drug user of tina or pnp or clouds in the sky, not sure exactly what it was, just that it made him unreasonable. I was so scared and thought I was going to have a heart attack from the outburst and the throwing of things across the room where I had been sleeping. It was time for a change and that was the begining of the separation that took about a year to cut and get off the bus, and make a new plan. Was not able to take the pain, and was not able to take the name calling, and the appearance was just like the requiter that attacked me when I was seventeen again, and again, and the medications that I was on stopped working, and was not able to get the image out of my head that Steven Jarrot. Have been stuck on fools, frogs, reptiles, serperts, and the likes of the common one page kinds of people, and how they are not good for me to be around. Had a trip to hell and back with the RV camping with last husband, that was the best snake in the grass, and a thief to boot, and stole me blind. Almost died three times by his directions, and had my life turned upside down, and he was ready and prepared to bury me, is my belief today as well as then. My views have not changed that this was a devil in the form of a Jewish White Star, and the prince of frogs, and a reptile or a serpent that was not able to flip a coin and start any thing new or different from the lifestyle that he knew.

1 comment:


  1. Choose your class: Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses, Joys To The Worlds.choose your class: Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses, Joys To The Worlds.Steven Jarrot,seven snakes alive, tales and history online, 7608512267, seven lies to file.

    ReplyDelete