Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.

 Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.Love Songs.Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass. Rednecks, . Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory holes open wide. Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass.Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.



Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up."HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Either way...your a thug like I'm a gentleman. Fat chance right?Goal: Independence.I am the story teller .The author .The director. I am the doctor . The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place. The silver metal .I am the alone .



Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.I like the way things were 40 plus years ago than the way it is now.back in the 70s, 78 -Jim Jones, 909 dead, drink the cool aid, my grandmother was one, Roots, Superman, Up in Smoke , movies on 1978. Solar Panal company:(Spruce Power) Need help with this ? Call me 9517460694.Disneyland, Land Of Nightmares For Veterans, Sisters Of Colors: Rats Dances.Trades, Touches Of Love, Luck And Freaks, Nuts To Go. Races to run, dinner breaks, cats in the snow, eyes on the tiger, dinner dances to do.
May be an image of 4 people

Spiders, Snakes, Worms, Life Under Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads.The one that writes the stories rules. Here I am. MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.Mother Goose stories, stories out of the good books, the bible, Moses and Jesus, fish and bread, stories better when you die.

Baby boomer, birthday Friday, have not confirm, plans to get away. Another year older...So 420 framer, retired from what, or not, pray tell, all about you, how tall are you, would you say.

Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.





Inline image

Lights On.'RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS . WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?People of Color: Point well taken the Pews. We celebrate life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness, together.


Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances


Inline image

Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances

Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment