Monday, September 19, 2022

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

 

 Hi , I'm here waiting for you my dear . I want more . I'm currently in a nice motel in South Padre Island . Wanna walk and fish with me for the winter ? Got a nice spot here . So many positive possibilities. Let's talk and see . Daniel .


Are you in a psychiatric unit there in Calabasas ? I visited there once but was asked to leave . Yes I'm a Boomer..I Boom,  but not on a broom . I don't use lube either. Cuz I'm totally oral .I make my own . I just arrived and need to stay in this motel . BNB ? No,  I prefer not. Yes, I've been out to the preserve. I'm here to see Space X first orbital launch . There going to Mars some day soon. I'm a floater these days ,but I'm here to relax ,fish and think abit. Been on the road since March. Visiting here and there . I thought you were in Texas, so goodby my fleeting dream boat ⛵ I'm still sailing alone.


In a motel, not a b and b, I want to do the national park there on the Island, have you been there? Why are you in a motel on the Island, one more question up in the air. I want to buy a house there, have to have a renter for my house in Cali, before I can do that. Buying a house this month in Moreno Valley, where the donkeys room, with my sister.
Have appointment next month in Texas to get card from the state, need an address for that, can use a couple of family members, have not made up my mind, who's to use.

Tell me about you , are you a baby boomer, a tall man with a yellow hat, with a monkey for a friend, questions up in the air. I like to write, and write stories, about how great things were, are, and going to be. Retired and relaxed, ready to rock, ready to roll, words in waves to share.


Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” .Call me if you have the flat screen I need 714-3282898. Smooching Frogs:Judy Quade Gerstein.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.

Danny, for the second time this year, met the first one in January, stayed in contact until agency run out in March. That one was an asshole, and wanted to screw me, up the ass, without the lube. But did not happen. Just saying...
Solar panel termination, 5 years now, house sale, did not happen, terms were unacceptable. Had to walk away for the crooks, cheaters, and liars. Have been writing about the experience since it happened. Books in process now.

 Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” .Call me if you have the flat screen I need 714-3282898. Smooching Frogs:Judy Quade Gerstein.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.


Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” .Call me if you have the flat screen I need 714-3282898. Smooching Frogs:Judy Quade Gerstein. Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.


No comments:

Post a Comment