Friday, October 7, 2022

Temecula Valley Homes Team, good time toads, listings to stick, 2 month agency, the special they promote, to get stuck on pending, never going to expired, the cycles of a listing.

 Gems To Love. You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am.Snakes In Grass, Dicks In Box, Games Over, Enough Charms.New Edition - River Rats On The Water.




Can You Stand The Rain.In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views...Temecula Valley Homes Team, good time toads, listings to stick, 2 month agency, the special they promote, to get stuck on pending, never going to expired, the cycles of a listing.




Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Earth Angels.Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. How many times to send, only two much now. Message given, will sign on the first cold day in hell. 'When you're browsing the dark web and see yourself on on sale with same day delivery'.

May be an image of 1 person

Yesterday 
Public group
 
…to prove". asked segun . he showed it to the judge. "yes, you may proceed with it". segun spread the evidence to the audience indicating what it is. ken look shocked and feeling uneasy it could be read all over him. Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Earth Angels.

Spruce Finance ,The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally?
Midterms created for a transfer, that is Ucc 2, that comes with a Ucc 1, from a termination, recorded and filed. Terminations are final after 5 and a half years, then there is no solar company to work with. Terminations stay terminated, reports from Sun City, Ca.
No photo description available.


."Mr Adebayo, could you testify to the court, who owns this cloth soaked with blood?. segun to Ken. "ehm.....ehmm I think is for Johanna". "so, if I may ask how did you know? asked segun. "I just know is for her she do wear it at home." segun smiled and spread an hospital report of Johanna medical attention. "if you could see this very well you would know who this belong to." "objection my lord, said Thomas "objection declined". judge to Thomas. ken couldn't control himself anyone he was just fidgeting at the sit. he kept on looking at his lawyer to say something, but he wasn't given him face. "you claimed you didn't know the whereabouts of your daughter and you brought in concubine to your matrimonial house by disguising her as your wife sister to your gatekeeper, is that not so?. "it's not so. he answered abruptly. "but, you were around on the 24 March when will went to your work to verify your attendance. "I never denied not being at work. I said I and my wife only had a misunderstanding that leads to her hitting our daughter in which she carried her away after seeing how injured she she is and since then I didn't see her not until she started claiming I was the one who carried her away. "but, why did you lie to your mother inlaw that she travelled?. segun asked. "ehm...ehn...I said that just to make her not to worry about her absence. "Mr Ken you're not saying the truth in which you know well, no problem. segun told ken to go and sit down. "why are you not saying anything na?. Ken said quietly to his lawyer who looked away. "my lord, please pardon me to bring in my candid evidence and a witness". segun to judge. "yes, go ahead. segun looks at me and my family beaming all over looking towards the audience back. "please miss Johanna Adebayo can come in now." everywhere became silent as if a ghost is about passing. some were even looking at segun if is truly okay. ken face suddenly changed looking at me and my lawyer if we are trying to make him freak out or what. but he got more uneasy when I smile at him. Johanna walked in to the stand with people raising their neck looking terrified on what is actually going on. Thomas was looking at ken with curiosity with so many question expression on his face. "Johanna please I would like you to tell the court what transpired between your parents in which caused your disappearance." segun to Johanna. "thank you, I'm Johanna Adebayo, the first child of my parents. I can't really say this is the caused of why my father locked us in the bathroom for days without food, even for the fact that my mom questioned him on our offense in which he couldn't give response. On that fateful day of the incident. my little sister was having temperature in which we were calling and appealing my dad to let us take her to the hospital for treatment or rather getting her drugs but he didn't listen to us and started beating my mother, I then hold is hand pleading but he pushed me off in which I fell down. but all thanks to Mr omotosho here ( pointing him) who rescued me along his farm road. I do not know why my father could not take me to the hospital for treatment instead of abandoning me to die. that's all I have to say. Thomas couldn't utter a word he just made a bow shaking his head while ken started crying and looking frustrated. at that moment I felt like jumping for joy for wining the case.... "so, now that the concrete evidence as testify i can now make my judgement or do you have something to say?. said the judge. "yes! my lord " said segun. "okay. go ahead. "Mr Adebayo come to the stand (he did). so, can you tell the court the reason of this action carried out on your family, why did you have to maltreat them that way ?. segun to Ken. He was crying bitterly and was told to respond on time. "I'm sorry to my family, most especially my in-laws. it's the devil that is using me (my mom hissing at him where she is) my wife has been a very good woman and mother but, I was pushed by my friends advise saying they do things at their wish without their wife resisting them. they talked about cheating on their wives vehemently because they deal with them as the head of the family if they should complain about it (crying) I then decided to make a move by acting strangely to her to show her what I'm capable of as a man and husband. I just don't want my wife to spoil my doing and is not like I meant it ooo I only wanted to punish them for a while. ha! I'm sorry please. I knew if I had left my children out of it they would probably report to their grandma on how have been maltreating their mother. that's why I had to lock them all just to have my evil doing peacefully. I swear it's the devil that pushed me. I will never do that again and I'm sorry Johanna if I had taking you to the hospital that day I know you would have survived but I just don't want you to be telling people around there what is going on at home that was why I decided to dumped you. so please temper justice with mercy everybody. my lord, that is just all I want you to hear". said seguy. "hmmm, but why are some men so being insecure. the Bible tells us that a man that findeth a woman found good thing. Is it not by our doing that the good things will continue to work for us? but in your case you found her but you don't want to be receiving the goods things of marriage but, instead you listened to the irrelevant family story of your friends to hinder your own family blessings. everything you said is done by your own hands and you people should stop blaming the devil when the deed is being done. this will serve as a lesson to most home. dont ever listen to a third party before you rule your home. don't let them dictate how you rule your home for you as a man or woman. Man love your wife as you wanted to be loved. beating a woman shows you are not a man enough to behold'. you're a beasts! A man or woman that cheat in their home is only inviting the devil to dwell in their midst. the devil will keep pushing you to continue it until it gets to a stage where everything will turn upside down in your home then he will back off and see you miserable. restrain from evil atrocities and let Jesus dwell in your home. Don't give room to third party advice in your home to prevent home breaker. they might be living fine in their home and want yours to be scattered by pretending and saying things they don't do in their home to you in other to make your home crumble. Good name is better than great riches and loving favour rather than silver and gold therefore love your wife wholeheartedly because a loving woman prayer goes a long way in the life of her husband. in proverb 16:29 says a violent man enticed his neighbor and leadeth him into the way that is not good which is what just happened to you. Be vigilant of the kind of companion you keep. through wisdom is an house builded so, build your home with wisdom. so, this is my judgement Mr Adebayo you are hereby sentence to 9 years imprisonment with hard labour." ken hands on his head wailing and pleading for mercy. "and as for mr Azeez he is hereby sentence to 10years imprisonment for false witness and impersonation. next time you will learn never to do things that is wrong for Money. Mrs Adebayo you are hereby free from all allegations against you, you are truly a righteous woman. I rest my case". said judge. Court!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow such a happy ending for me and my family. thank you all for your patience and taking your time to read through my stories ✍️ may God bless you abundantly 🙏😍 don't forget to follow my page in other to see more stories coming. your comment on what you learned will so much be appreciated. Story by Faith stories Shalom ❣️ and good morning 🌞

LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Earth Angels.

Wanted to sell the house, contract was signed by both parties, seller and buyer, the real estate agent. Daniel Evans, of Tecumala Valley Home Team, hung me out to dry, lots of pressure to sign forms, with Spruse Powers, 4 pages to include me, in a financial form, without a conversation, or knowledge of the charges they want to add.'DAAAANGI Thanks For The Add!'In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.
May be an image of 2 people and people standing

Views On The Water. Pacific Beach,SCCA Players Club! Clowns To The Left, Jokes To The Right, Who Let The Dogs Out?(Menifee)Be Fucking Brave! Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks.In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Earth Angels.



May be an image of text that says 'I give these out for free all year long @davie_ IG:@davie_dave dave VIRGINIA METRO Celebrattons CHRISTMAS BAG OF THREATS 250.00'

Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA. TIME Tweeted: BREAKING: R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial.Don’t drag your feet any longer. You need to make the time and ATTEND THIS CLASS NOW.Your Future Self Will Thank You For It!Brand News:Temecula Valley Homes Team, good time toads, listings to stick, 2 month agency, the special they promote, to get stuck on pending, never going to expired, the cycles of a listing.


 

WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds.Happy Dazes Again,New Friend?The weekend is here.← Beach Black: Paths chosen for the good intentions. Money comes.Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds:A small city's way of life is threatened when an outsider makes its residents an offer they can't refuse.INDEPENDENT WOMEN I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds.What are the odds... Hey good looking... What's Cooking? ; )




DUNDER SPLIFFLIN, dundersplifflininc Say "That's what she said!" × Respond Maturely'. Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have so many things to write. Or not.A Dance in the Woods.Daniel Evans , the real estate agent, from Tecumla Valley Home Team, got the message, his reply was, what are you intentions, are you stating you are not going to extend the contract, you are not going to sign the transfer, and you are not going to let the buyer have your house. Message received.Temecula Valley Homes Team, good time toads, listings to stick, 2 month agency, the special they promote, to get stuck on pending, never going to expired, the cycles of a listing.
May be an image of text that says 'GO FUCK YOUR SELF'


Schools Of Hard Knocks: Heads In Clouds, Mountains To Climb: Rainbow Racers.Disappointments in the live on hand, prefer the life on TV and at the ...“It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.” –Thoreau ."Solar anal company:(Spruce Power)".Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily. Horses and pony, races and shows, time and space, blasting back into yesterday's news, now history.
No photo description available.

May be an image of text that says 'Liars Go to Hell. Revelation 21:8'
" Peace begins with a smile." Mother Teresa'
Counting Heads.Paths Crossed. Lessons Daily, Rites To Reasons, Glory Dazes To Cum.Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart.SHERI BETH JARROT VS BLAZE PIZZA.
Movies to watch.God is light, god is love, god is here...'I don't know if I should say hi to her, ask for an autograph, or report her to the Museum.Please satanism your heeds.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket. '
May be a cartoon of text that says 'Have you ever noticed that a person who has nothing, will help you faster than a person with everything.'

 The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket. Miss days like this but I’m good without it.Why change yourself, when you can change the game!The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket. Temecula Valley Homes Team, good time toads, listings to stick, 2 month agency, the special they promote, to get stuck on pending, never going to expired, the cycles of a listing. The New Prison Camps.No Ordinary Love. STOP THE DENIAL! .Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. There’s a dark side you might not know about.

May be an image of text that says '18% 1 LLENE KITCHEN H AND JOR AVAILABLE :APPLY WITHIN.'

Temecula Valley Homes Team, good time toads, listings to stick, 2 month agency, the special they promote, to get stuck on pending, never going to expired, the cycles of a listing. The New Prison Camps.No Ordinary Love. STOP THE DENIAL! .Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment