Friday, December 23, 2022

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.

  RECENTLY I HAVE NOTICED THAT TWO PANELS HAVE STOPPED PRODUCING POWER. I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 7 weeks later, fucker forgot, that their shit, was bad, and getting worst, how to turn a termination into a transfer, new trick, see how it works.

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'BUILD A TEAM SO STRONG H THAT ANYONE THAT SEES DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE BOSS MÂN'
1

Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.

May be an image of text that says 'Babe, don't forget to put the biblically accurate angel atop the tree'

Any team would be really happy to have you on it. This is a very efficiently presented site. Same Home Depot, just cheaper. Another great day, eyes open, ready for the best, heads up, more mountains, left to climb, would be nice to have company. Funny, always laughing, less signs of wear, over the decades, joy in the mornings, peace and happiness to follow, with lots of laughs.

Documents cancelled, run out of time,shit out of luck. October10, 2022. Suckers, snakes, spiders and worms, under the surface, online, not in your face.  Ready for a tort attorney. Just remember, do not sign this transfer, and the shit, will not stick.



Daniel Evans, had to know, that for the seller to sign, was to pick up the other UCCs forms, can not have a two, without a one. But a UCC 3, recorded termination, stands at 5 and half years. The seller in 2022, knew that, and she knew, that she liked the termination, and had no interest in the suggestion of a transfer, to give away.

You came here from there because you didn’t like there, or what there had become, and now you want to change here to be like there. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Original of you.

Dates, to make, wave of words, ideas, dreams in works, history to share, different times, different lives, learned alone the way.Have fun, don't hurt anyone, remember the golden rules. Number one rule, sometimes you win, sometimes you loss, tip to share for today.



Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.Another great day.Any team would be really happy to have you on it. This is a very efficiently presented site. Same Home Depot, just cheaper.


Back in time, read a book or two, saw the story online: blasts...Love Is in the Air: Bride and Groom Wed at 35,000 Feet. It will be many generations before music again produces an artist so respected and beloved world-wide as Bob Marley.This. Changes. Everything.Stay active and just keep moving...My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.

Did you get stuck?" "No, I'm delivering a fucking bridge."LEGAL HELP: Need a Affordable Lawyer/ Attorn. SHARE SHARE SHARE..Spruce Powers sucks, the solar company, out of Texas, trying to make a buck, a transfer, for a termination, what kind of stupid, would play that game, $30,000 midterm.


"“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD.Houses Of May:Asset Finders. BoooooooooooooooooooM!Another great day, eyes open, ready for the best, heads up, more mountains, left to climb, would be nice to have company. 


My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.  RECENTLY I HAVE NOTICED THAT TWO PANELS HAVE STOPPED PRODUCING POWER. I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 7 weeks later, fucker forgot, that their shit, was bad, and getting worst, how to turn a termination into a transfer, new trick, see how it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment