Friday, July 7, 2023

A PERSON'S MIND IS SO POWERFUL. WE CAN INVENT, CREATE, EXPERIENCE, AND DESTROY THINGS WITH THOUGHTS ALONE.'

 

 I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2023.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD.


I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites. I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.


New Edition - River Rats On The Water.Can You Stand The Rain.In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views. Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates. Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.Fags to flags, Jewish Rites. I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.The Basic Bitch Life. 

 Tales online, history created, books to review, blogs updates. Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.Fags to flags, Jewish Rites. I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.The Basic Bitch Life. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.Take Sprucse Power, all about collecting fees, to trade a termination for a transfer, right, talk about their less-than-stellar service?
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. Tonight we Ride, Witches!Not time, not money, not dreams. People die, guys. It sucks. Always does. Always will. We've been causing much worse problems since adhering to this insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment