Sunday, October 10, 2021

Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with.

   On a hero journey, Starr Bright, and her sisters within, views inside, voices in her head, dances on the sands of time. Names and labels, roles to play, parts to act, freaks, frogs, fools, rights, reasons, seasons of givers and takers.

My life, my views, my tales to share, PTSD, time served, here in the states, and around the world. American California Girl, those who writes the stories rules.Thanks for service, thanks for share, cheers and chaps, to the military, veterans now, one frog in the air, back on track to see home. 

Love the skills, how long did it take, maybe 10 hours, that is my guess, question up in the air, how much time did it take, to change the way the hair, looked. Thanks so much for the share. SCARY NEWS: Adam and Eve story is a myth. Humans evolved from other species. SCARY NEWS: DAUGHTERS, California Dreamers.


  Angels Notes: Sinners With Saints: Goodness And Mercy Back To Back. Love and hate, horns on goat, hate and love, horns to blow. Good times, sad times, bumps in the road, gifts to share, glory days done. Time to take a stand, good times, dances in the rain, all the pleasures with the joys and pains.Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.

  •    Southern outlaw family.Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach.

  •  Image result for Dick Jarrot, toads and frogs, new York by the generations, three ways to be a fool. FaceTime .? 💙😍 STANDARD SET:Happy birthday cousins 🎂🎈🎉 My baby boys 💚❤💜💙. You Beautiful 😍 , Gorgeous 😘 , Sexy 😝 , and Pretty 💯 .FaceTime?ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.



    Gay Boat Ride .Constants, Fucked For Life, Crooks....Charcoal Group: Charles R. Jarrot. Frogs and Snakes, Plenty of Fish To Sea, Blue Notes...Blue Lights, Blue Dreams, Winds to blow, horns to sound, birds and bees, in the air, on the seas, songs to sing.

      Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with.Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.WAYS TO GROW. MORE MOUNTAINS LEFT TO CLIMB ... Snakes Parties, Snakes Tales, Parts And Pieces Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Spiders.Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails

“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'If you' re helping someone and expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness. @FUELEDBYGINA @FUEL Unknown'
REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Covering Universal Studios Theme Parks Around the World. WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.  Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with.


   Southern outlaw family.Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Bet he's hard to find. MIKE T HOMEOWNER'
   Southern outlaw family.Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment